- In Punjab, which is battling with drugs, the process of deaths due to this is also going on. In Bathinda district alone, five youths lost their lives in the last 15 days. All have died of a drug overdose. Houses are being destroyed, but the intoxication is not visible. Alam is that an 18-year-old youth has also died of a drug overdose in Ferozepur district. It is being told that the youth was intoxicated for the last five years.
Chitta vaccine is continuously killing youths in Bathinda. This vaccine of death swallowed the lives of five youths in the last 15 days. The vaccine was recovered from the dead body of a young man found in a car on a cold road on Thursday morning. In the preliminary investigation of the police, it is reported that he died of a drug overdose. However, the exact cause of death will be known after the post-mortem.
According to the information, the police station Canal got information about a young man lying unconscious in his car on a cold road on Thursday morning. After this, when Inspector Harnek Singh arrived with his police team, Rupinder Kumar, a young man in the car, was found lying face down on the driver’s seat of his car. When the police searched the youth, he was identified as Rupinder Kumar Bathinda. The police team has also recovered a vaccine from the dead body of the youth.
The police team took the dead body to the Civil Hospital mortuary with the help of members of the social service organization Sahara Jan Seva. Inspector Harnek Singh of Thana Canal said that the police are investigating. The real cause of death will be known after the post-mortem. Primarily based on the statement of the deceased’s brother, a case has been registered against Rajan Medical Store Bathinda. In the preliminary investigation of the police, he has expressed suspicion that the youth died of a drug overdose. Let us inform you that earlier the death vaccine has swallowed the lives of four youths in the police station Sadar, police station Kotwali and police station civil line.
18-year-old youth dies of drug overdose
On the other hand, an 18-year-old youth died due to an overdose of drugs in Gwalmandi located in Ferozepur Cantonment. The youth was intoxicated for the last five years. According to the information, Jagdish (18), a resident of Gwalmandi, was consuming Chitta for the last five years. The family members tried a lot to get rid of his addiction but Jagdish could not get rid of the addiction. On Thursday, his health deteriorated due to an overdose of drugs. When he was taken to a private clinic in the area, the doctor declared him brought dead.